Another great Silly Bandz deal is available! This one is even better than the last! Get 120 genuine Silly Bandz for just $8.99 with FREE shipping! This whoelsale bulk 120pc Silly Bandz come in various assorted shapes and sizes--Basic shapes, dinosuars shapes, pet shapes, zoo shapes, and sea creatures shapes.
I have never heard of this website, however, they do accept PayPal as a form of payment which is a pretty secure way to do business online.
6.16.2010
120 Silly Bandz Just $8.99 Shipped
120 Silly Bandz Just $8.99 Shipped
Posted by Michelle at 6/16/2010
Labels: Online Deals









1 comments:
WOW! I just found an awesome deal on a tie called MoogleX.com they are having a Sale on 120pc's Silly Bandz for $8.99 w/ Free Shipping from NYC and they are selling it the cheapest on the net. I Just wanted to pass along the deal. Enjoy! =)
http://mooglex.com/content/silly-bandz-wholesale-bulk-120pc-lot-free-shipping-usa-distributor
Post a Comment