One way my husband and I save money is by keeping our vehicles as long as we can. We keep our vehicles until they are high mileage (usually over 200,000 mi). The best way to get the most mileage out of a vehicle is to keep it well-maintained.
Jiffy Lube believes regular oil changes and maintenance checks can prolong the life of your vehicle. You can view the stories and tips for keeping your ride alive on the Jiffy Lube Facebook Page.
Jiffy Lube offers the Jiffy Lube Signature Service® Oil Change, providing drivers with much more than just an oil and filter change. The service includes changing, inspecting, checking/filling and cleaning key vehicle parts and fluids and offers drivers a quick and convenient way to maintain their vehicle. The Jiffy Lube Signature Service® Oil Change is a convenient solution that can help drivers preserve the value and longevity of their vehicle.
Giveaway
Jiffy Lube is sponsoring this giveaway for two $35 Jiffy Lube Gift cards that can be redeemed on the Signature Service Oil Change or any other service.
Win Dad a Jiffy Lube Gift Card! Two winners will be announced on Father's Day!
- Become a Fan of Jiffy Lube on Facebook then come back and leave a comment in this post. Let me know what your mileage goal is for your current vehicle.









30 comments:
I 'like' it!!! We have a honda and a toyota, so we're hoping to go into the 200,000's!!! Jessicaeoh@hotmail.com
I currently drive a Ford Explorer that has approx 75K. My goal at the moment is to get it to 100K and we'll see beyond that! I liked the paged on facebook!
Rachelle R
rreyes62682@yahoo.com
I'm hoping for 200,00 on our minivan. It has over 100,000 already and it's paid for, so I'd like to make it last as long as possible! Changing out own oil is a pain without a garage and a gravel driveway, so my husband would be really blessed if I could just take it to Jiffy Lube!
Angie
mothriftymom@gmail.com
I liked the page on FB! I have a Buick Rendezvous that I drive for personal use only and not too much. I'm hoping to drive it well into the 200's! Danamo13@comcast.net
My car is a Hyundai Sante Fe (2005)and it has @49K miles on it.
I liked the Jiffy Lube page on FB and want to win here!!!
couponingjulie@yahoo.com
I became a Facebook fan (Mary Happymommy). I'm just aiming for 100,000 on my minivan.
mami2jcn at gmail dot com
I liked Jiffy Lube on Facebook and I like them in real life, too!
Thanks for such a great giveaway!
jennamanning@hotmail.com
I liked Jiffy Lube on facebook and I am hoping my Honda can keep going until 200,000 to 250,000 miles. I don't think I'll have money saved up for a newer car until then. It currently has about 110,000 miles on it and is running great- probably thanks to regular oil changes. I'd love to win this!
Anna S
scroggins1@live.com
181,000 miles on our 1999 Grand Caravan. Yep, it's still running great! Love your blog and would love a Jiffy Lube gift card for my husband!
I have a 2005 Toyota 4runner with 110,000 miles on it. I do lots of traveling taking my kids to see their grandparents :) Thank goodness our latest duty station is only 4 hours away! Would love to get 200,000 plus miles on it without any major repairs.
Nicole H
hatcher01@tds.net
We only have one vehicle right now, and it is at 210K miles. We could really use this!! Thank you in advance for the opportunity!!
chasidylittle@yahoo.com
I liked jiffy lube on Facebook!
Tinad609@hotmail.com
Oops forgot to tell my goal! I liked Jiffy Lube on Facebook! I have a 94 Grand Voyager and have 132,000 miles and would love to see it go past 200,000 miles!!
Tinad609@hotmail.com
I like the FB page. My 1999 Ford Explorer Sport has 103,000 miles on it and I'd like to keep it to 200,000 or more!
I like it!
I have a pontia 2009, pretty new car. I hope I can keep it as long as I can. My goal will be 100,000.
smartshopper801@hotmail.com
We drive older Camry's and always try to get close to 200,000 miles.
We have 2 oldies but goodies-one with over 180,000 miles and one at 150,000 miles. We don't do car payments so we drive them until they die.
I love my little Nissan Altima. It's 4 years old and it's up to 80,000 miles. It's well loved and driven. I'm rooting for 200,000 miles+ I try to get regular oil changes give or take a few hundred miles. I liked Jiffy Lube on facebook. I need an oil change..I could use this card.
Mary
marystancu@yahoo.com
I currently have my Acura, and husband has his first car, (Dodge Charger R/T).
We hope to make it over 150,000 on both. WE LOOOOOVE TO TRAVEL!!! we are from San Diego, Cali & so far we've been to , Grand Canyone, Redwoods, Yosemite, San Francisco, Mexico City, Monterrey Bay, Las Vegas, .....all road trips.
LauraElena.Walker@gmail.com
I am hoping to get near to 200,000 on our Ford Explorer.I like on facebook.
supergrand2009@yahoo.com
Friended! Well "liked" actually.
Currently my truck is sitting at a measly 23000... the S10 I drove before this died (the engine literally fell apart whilst on 35E in the middle of dallas driving home from work) at 214827. My aim is to see if I can make this truck last longer than that one did :D
--Susy
Just became a fan.
We just got a new SUV, so the goal is to get to abt 150K.
anu1c @ hotmail . com
Just became a fan of yours on FB.
I have about 98,000 miles on my suv.
miaduong @hotmail.com
Have a Chevrolet Tahoe. Liked Jiffy Lube on FB. Hoping to make it to 100,000! Happy Father's Day to all the dads.
mkandmj at msn dot com
We have an old buick le sabre and would love to go to 200 000 miles. We unfortunately can't afford another car ...
misspink_4@hotmail.com
We also have a Honda and Toyota and my Honda is currently at 165K. My goal is the 200K.
Val
vlam31@yahoo.com
Would love to see our vehicles make it to at least 150k. Always looking for ways to get a good oil change for a good price.
mericks2@sbcglobal.net
My explorer has 135000 miles now, and with 4 kids, its got to make it over 200000!!!!
Amanda
shelton443008@bellsouth.net
I like them. I hope to get 150K. I am at 85K right now.
Thanks
surveys4lori@rocketmail.com
Post a Comment