Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

7.08.2010

CVS: 75% off Cosmetic Clearance = FREE Revlon!

I stopped by CVS tonight and found some awesome cosmetic clearance deals.  Cosmetics are being clearanced 50% to 75% off!  There were LOTS of 75% off at my store, however only some colors are clearanced. 

When I completed tonight's transaction a $5 off any two Revlon cosmetics coupon printed at the register!  Here's what I scored:

2 Revlon Creme Gloss Lipstick reg. $9.99, clearanced to $2.49
Used $5/2 Revlon Color Cosmetics CRT
Final Price:  BOTH FREE!

I have received several of these Revlon CRT coupons lately and will be going back for more clearance deals tomorrow!  If you have ANY cosmetic coupons I would highly suggest taking them along, as nearly every major and minor brand has clearance stickers!

CVS: 75% off Cosmetic Clearance = FREE Revlon!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

0 comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.