Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

10.20.2010

Earn Easy Swagbucks Daily with Bonus Bucks

Swagbucks recently announced  they're offering videos you can watch to earn Swagbucks.  And if you refer your friends, you can earn the same amount of Swagbucks they

Here are some ways to add a few more Swag Bucks to your account EASILY and daily!
  • Watch SwagbucksTV Videos for random Swagbucks (1-5 SB)
  • Complete the Daily Poll for 1 Swag Buck (Simply vote and submit).
  • Complete a No Obligation Offer:  - go to "NOSO" then click "skip" or "no" to the offers for 1 Swag Bucks
  • Visit Trusted SurveysRecieve 1 SB just by clicking on Trusted Surveys at the Swagbucks Homepage
  • Complete Trusted Surveys  -If you qualify, you can earn high amounts.
  • Visit Trade-In:  You may have an old item that qualifies for Swag Bucks!  Cell Phones, MP3s, Games and Consoles are some of the items they take.
 What did you get today?

Not a member?  Join for Swagbucks for FREE, plus earn 30 Swag Bucks (with code SBTVisOnTheAir)  in addition to the 30 you'll already receive!  Earning is fast and you'll easily earn gift cards, prizes and more which you "buy" with your Swag Bucks.  Just 450 Swag Bucks will earn you a $5 Amazon Gift Card!

Earn Easy Swagbucks Daily with Bonus BucksSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

4 comments:

Becka said...

I do believe the 2SB for the special offers and such was a temporary thing and it's over now.

Em said...

yeah, just did all those and only got 1SB each.

Money Saving Madness said...

oh darn. I'll fix that! Thanks for letting me know.

CJ said...

I got 11 SB for my first search today. I cant get any of the SBTV videos to play, I guess I dont have a fast enough connection :(

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.