Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!
Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.
You won't believe this, but CVS will again have Sobe on sale B1G1 FREE during the week of 9/5. What does this mean for you? FREE Sobe when you print two coupons per day HERE!
My home is full of Sobe right now, but by then, we will need more!
I just moved and tried to do the BOGO coupon during last week's sale, and it didn't work! Two bottles with the coupon rang up around a dollar, and the cashier said that the coupon wouldn't work with the sale.
Anyone else have that problem? Maybe I need to find a different CVS.
4 comments:
I just moved and tried to do the BOGO coupon during last week's sale, and it didn't work! Two bottles with the coupon rang up around a dollar, and the cashier said that the coupon wouldn't work with the sale.
Anyone else have that problem? Maybe I need to find a different CVS.
My CVS told me they don't allow the Buy 1 Get 1 Free coupons, per manager's orders. How rude!
My CVS never has more than a few bottles even first thing on Sunday mornings, so I dont even bother trying to do the B1G1 deal.
Thanks for the heads up! I will continue to print my 2 coupons/day.
Sorry you all have had problems :(
If they are out of stock, don't forget you can get a raincheck!
Post a Comment