Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

8.24.2010

Giant Eagle: 5 Packs of Lance Crackers for $2.50

Are you tired of my Giant Eagle deals?  Well, I have one more for you!  I don't know how I missed this but I was going over my ad for my shopping trip tomorrow and came up with this killer deal, great for school lunches!

Buy 5 Lance Sandwich Crackers for $10
Receive $2 Instant Savings
Use (5) $.55/1 printable Lance coupons (which double) --you must have access to 3 computers
Final PRice:  $2.50 for all 5 packs of crackers

Oscar Mayer Bologna is also on sale this week for $1.50
Use the $1/2 printable
Final Price:  $1 per package!

View the rest of my Giant Eagle deals HERE.  Do you like these deals?  Be sure to click the "like" button below this post!

Giant Eagle: 5 Packs of Lance Crackers for $2.50SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

0 comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.