Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

8.28.2010

Giant Eagle: Price Updates



Here are a few updates from my shopping trip today.  I found a few more deals worth mentioning.  My subtotal today was $122.xx and I paid $38.xx.  Gotta love it!  Are you shopping at Giant Eagle??  Please let us know what you are buying.

Lance Crackers $2
-$.55/1 printable
Final Price:  $.90

Ball Park B1G1 $4.49 or B1G1 $3.38 (some varieties)
Use $2/1 Ball Park coupons (previously available)
Final Price:  FREE to $.49 for both (I received overage on the $3.38 variety)

Reynolds Wrap 80 ft Bonus Box $2.50
-$.75/1 Reynolds coupon from the 8/8 SS
Final Price:  $1

Mission Corn Tortillas (small bag)  $1.49 Reg. Price
-$.75/1 printable
-$.75/1 (found in school packet)
Final Price:  FREE!

Reynolds Wrappers $2
-$.75/1 Reynolds coupon from the 8/8 SS
Final Price:  $.50

View all the other deals for the week HERE. 

Giant Eagle: Price UpdatesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I finally found the Reynold's wrappers today! You can't beat 50 cents for foil.

Musselmans applesauce was .50 after the printable coupon from your site.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.