Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

8.25.2010

Target: $.25 Spaghetti-Os, $.50 Tony's Pizza and More.....

It has been an extremely busy week for me and my original plan to have the Target deals up on Sunday night did not fly.  Here are a few highlights from Kerry at Totally Target.  Visit her blog to get the full scoop.

Campbell’s Spaghetti O’s, Original 15 oz $.50 (Price cut through 9/25)
-.50/2 Campbell’s Spaghetti O’s
Final Price:   .25 cents each after coupon wyb 2

Leapfrog Tag Book Dora Goes to School $9.99 (PC Until 9/18)
-$3/1 Dora Book, DVD or Toy Target Mobile Coupon x9/4
-$4/1 Any Tag Book Over $9.00 HERE
Final Price:  $2.99 each after a stack!

Wish-Bone Salad Spritzers $1.69 (Regular Price)
Wish-Bone 16 oz Dressing $1.89 (Regular Price)
-.75/1 Wish Bone 16-oz. Dressing or 7-oz. Spritzers Target Coupon
-.75/1; $1.50/2; $1.25/2 Wishbone Dressings 8-1-10 RP
-.50/1 Wish-Bone 16 oz Dressing or 7 oz Salad Spritzer
Final Price:  As low as .19 cents for the Salad Spritzers
and .39 cents for the 16 oz dressings

Tony’s Crisp Crust Pizza 5/$5 ($1 each) Price cut through 9/25
-$1/2 Tony’s Pizza Products
Final Price:  .50¢ each wyb 2 after coupon & price cut

Have you been to Target this week?  Share your great finds.

On another note, you may have seen the news story swirling around about Target today.  There are allegations that Target is not giving coupon customers their full coupon amount off on their bill.  I can personally attest to this.  My last Target trip was lacking $12 in coupons on my receipt.  It took 30 minutes and a girl with a bad attitude toward couponers to get it sorted out.  I haven't been back since.

If you are shopping at Target.  Go over your receipt with a fine tooth comb.  Your coupons might not be coming off either!

Target: $.25 Spaghetti-Os, $.50 Tony's Pizza and More.....SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do a lot of pricematching at Target and I have found that since I have to go to the CS desk to check out, I don't have the problems that I do when I go thru the regular lines. The last time I went thru a regular line my "total" was $40. When I said that wasn't anywhere near correct price (12.50 by my calculations) the very nice cashier checked and my coupons had been added instead of subtracted. She did her best to try to figure it out. I really wish she would have just voided and started all over. After 3 attempts, we ended up going thru each item's cost after coupons and settled on a total. It really felt like I was haggling. I have never seen a business run like Target and hope I never do again!

Anonymous said...

One time at Target the cashier was having a problem with the scanner gun and rubbed or flashed it a couple of times on some lit up device next to the register-my next 3 or 4 coupons didn't ring up at face value-they rang up at full value of the item! I got 2 bags of cat food and a 10.00 bag of dogfood for free! After all the problems I've had there-I didn't say a word!

Anonymous said...

I have definitely noticed that! Recently I used a couple of manufacturer coupons with some Target coupons, and my total seemed high to me. I looked at the receipt and noticed that none of the Target coupons were subtracted. It can be frustrating to shop there with a lot of coupons because you have to keep a very close eye on the register!

Anonymous said...

I AGREE I GOT THE 6OZ DOG FOOD FREE WITH COUPON, BUT IT TOOK THE ASSIST. MANAGER 20 MINUTES BEFORE HE WENT AHEAD AND DID OVERRIDE.HE READ THE COUPON 4 TIMES LIKE IT WAS GOING TO CHANGE.THEY SAID THE SYSTEM IS STRICTER BECAUSE OF COUNTERFEIT BEING PASSED.

Anonymous said...

I have had problems with Target as well. THe last two times I've gone, some of my coupons did not deduct! I should have learned my lesson but I kept going back. Now, I will either check out at CS or take a calculator and have them rescan all the coupons again. Geesh.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.