Today's Minneapolis Groupon is a $20 voucher to Soap.com for just $10. That means you'll pay half price for everything you order! The voucher can be used toward shipping, too! You do not need to live in Minneapolis to do this deal. Just choose Minneapolis under the "Find More Cities" tab to find the deal (it is an online national deal).
If you have never heard of Groupon, you can join HERE and look for deals. Enter your zip code and you'll see the local deals. Local deals will be delivered to your inbox.
Never heard of Soap.com? They are a sister site to Diapers.com, and sell household, health and beauty, and personal care items. They ship free to your door with a $25 purchase.
I purchased a Soap.com certificate through Groupon last week and already received my order. I purchased Tide and Tide Stain release for half price, plus used the coupons they had available. If you have already done this deal, unfortunately you cannot do it again unless you buy these as gifts or have them shipped to another address.










8 comments:
I love this deal. I was just saying to my husband how difficult it is to save on detergent that you are not willing to give up. This cuts my bill in half!
Plus, you can use the coupons provided at Soap.com.
I snagged this the other day too and was thinking I should have bought some for relatives. Now I can buy more.
I got Tide half price!
I did this deal with hesitation earlier in the week. Wow. When I placed my order just now I was glad I could get another! Great deal!!!!!!
how do you get around the restriciton that states " multiple groupon orders from same household will be rejected on soap.com" I just bought one earlier as well and am wondering if i can purchase another.
I have been trying to figure this out today. I am wondering why they allow you to even purchase a second if you can't use it.
I bought one. So I might send my goodies to my mom's house.
I am going to wait and see what happens on Oct. 2.
Thanks for your response. Love your site!!!
OK, So I purchased 1 groupon a while back under 1 city and another under a different city. I used my first one and had it sent to my house. I used my second groupon with a different email address and my hubby's name and had it shipped next door to my neighbor's house (only 1 number different in the address) and it showed up fine! My neighbors have been gone all week having a baby at the hospital and didn't mind if I had it shipped to their house. I just went next door and picked it up off their front porch. Hope that helps. I think if you have it sent to a different address (even if it is the same last name or what not) that it should work fine.
Im so upset because I read this too late and now this deal is over. :( I got in on this deal for myself last time and wanted to buy some for others as Christmas gifts! They make a very useful and fun gift!
I sure hope these show up again!
Post a Comment