Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

10.20.2010

Groupon: $20 to Soap.com for $10 ~ Today Only

My favorite Groupon deal has returned!  You can score a $20 Soap.com certificate for just $10 under the Miami deal today.  Soap.com offers lots of different personal care products, laundry soaps, and more.  Shipping is free if you spend $25.

There is a limit of 1 Soap.com certificate per household, so if you did this before, you should either ship to a relative or buy the certificate as a gift.

I have purchased these twice now, shipping one to my mom.  When my certificate arrived I chose items that I could not easily buy cheap with coupons.

If  you have questions as to how Groupon or this deal works, I'd be happy to help.

Groupon: $20 to Soap.com for $10 ~ Today OnlySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

7 comments:

Shawn said...

When I go there it is a dental thing? Not Soap.com?

Shiela said...

Same for me...any help would be great! Thanks

Money Saving Madness said...

Select visit more cities then click Miami (not Memphis)

and you should see it.

Danielle said...

Couldn't find it either, not even in Miami... weird.

Anonymous said...

oooh ok none for me either super frustrating!!!no soap for us!!!

Shiela said...

I found it under Miami. I bought it & then noticed it said it could not be used on household products. I'm wondering if that means handicaps, etc. If I had known that, I probably wouldn't have bought it. Ah well, I'm sure I'll find something to spend it on...
Thanks for posting!

Shiela said...

Lol, handsoaps not handicaps, sorry!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.