Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

10.12.2010

*HOT* $50 off $50 Code at Woman Within

It looks like this promotion is now over.

Woman Within, an online plus size clothing store, is offering a code for $50 off $50 with code WW48580 .  You will have to pay shipping.

Some items are excluded from the coupon, so you may have to put things into your cart to see what works.  Cannot be combined with other offers. No cash value. Adjustments cannot be processed for prior orders. Not good toward gift or e-gift cards. Excludes Home/Kitchen, Plus-Size Living items, Costumes, E-BAGS, Skechers Shape-ups,Jewelry/ Fragrances, Aerosoles, Carol Wior, Femni, Reebok. No cash value. Expires midnight EST 10/12/10. 

Consider shoes or other items if you are not in the size range of 12-44.

If you take advantage of this offer, please leave a comment and let us know what you snagged, to make it easier for others.

*HOT* $50 off $50 Code at Woman WithinSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

On my $50 plus order. it only gave me 25.00 off.. :( Didn't place the order
Where do you come up with these codes? :(

Pink Royal said...

I got to do this twice. I'm not plus sized, but still took advantage of their selection of tights/leggings. The code has now changed to $25 off of $50.

Anonymous said...

now it is saying only $20 off $50+ :(

Anonymous said...

It was working for a hot second, then I added something I liked more and boom, only $20 off. Not like it would have fit right bc that's like 2 sizes too big, but with the free time and some stitching...

Amy said...

They just changed it... its no longer $50/50

Tracy said...

I ordered a coat, pair of knit gloves, and a pair of panties. My total after the free shipping code and $50 code was $.97.
I received a confirmation email after I submitted my order.

I ordered around 3:15 Tuesday.
Let's hope we get what we ordered!

Anonymous said...

I just tried and it gave me $20 off.

nat said...

I was able to use it before it changed. I bought a dress, and two shirts and paid only $12.97 with shipping for the three.

Samantha said...

The orders are being canceled now with a Customer Service letter to your email address. Just a heads up.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.