Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

12.23.2010

Happy Holidays!

As we all prepare for the big day with the hustle and bustle of wrapping, cooking and cleaning, I want to thank each and every one of you for your support, comments and friendship!  Happy Holidays from everyone here at Money Saving Madness!

While you may think I am one woman behind the screen, it has taken so much more to make it all happen!  I can't do what I do everyday without my mom helping out in various ways and my husband who supports what I do!  Thanks especially to the readers for all the encouraging words that keep it all going!

Posting will be slower than normal over the next week or so.  I have taken some time off to spend with my family through the holidays and we'll be going out of town for a four day weekend to ring in the new year.  I'll still be posting the best deals, but I am sure you are all probably just as tired of shopping as I am, so enjoy the holidays and all those great deals you've scored in the last several months!!

May you have the warmest, most magical holiday season!

Happy Holidays!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

5 comments:

Audrey said...

Happy holidays! You deserve a break, you are doing such a wonderful job!
Have a wonderful time with your family!

Anonymous said...

Happy holidays Michelle! :)

Anonymous said...

Was going to say the exact same thing as Audrey.

Enjoy this special time of year with your family. Happy Holiday's and THANK YOU for everything you do.

stephanie said...

Have a wonderful holiday & thanks for everything this year!

momma-lana said...

Wishing you safe travels and a blessed holiday! Enjoy your time off!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.