Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

12.10.2010

Walgreens: New $.50/1 Hallmark Wrapping Paper Coupon *HOT*

Walgreens has released a $.50/1 Hallmark Holiday Wrapping paper coupon.  Here are a few ways to get the most out of it!

Buy 2 Hallmark Wrapping Paper, buy one at $1.99 get one FREE
Use $0.50/1 Hallmark wrapping paper, walgreens coupon (will deduct $1.00 for buying 2)
Pay $o.99 get back a $2 JC (Jingle Cash) = $1 Money maker!

Buy 2 Hallmark Wrapping Paper, buy one at $1.99 get one FREE
Buy 4 Hallmark Tissue Paper, $0.33 each with in ad coupon
Use $0.50/1 Hallmark wrapping paper, walgreens coupon (will deduct $1.00 for buying 2)
Pay $2.32 get back $5 JC = $2.68 Money Maker!

Buy 6 Hallmark wrapping paper, buy one at $1.99 get one FREE
Use $0.50/1 Hallmark wrapping paper, walgreens coupon (will deduct $3.00 for buying 6)
Pay $2.97 get back a $5 RR = $2.03 Money Maker!

Don't forget your FREE tissue paper!

Thanks, Save the Coupons!

Walgreens: New $.50/1 Hallmark Wrapping Paper Coupon *HOT*SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

7 comments:

Lori Davidson said...

I just tried this and the .50 off coupons will not work. They have to be on the regular priced Hallmark wrapping paper. Nonetheless, I got 6 of the .99 tissue paper and two of the buy one get one free paper for $1.99 and spent $5.29 and got the $5 back. Thanks!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I did not see restrictions on the q stating that it must be used on regular priced items,did it beep at the register,or did the staff just tell you no?

Anonymous said...

It beeped for me and the staff said this won't work because it is not Hallmark. They said there are made both by Hallmark but it won't work on the buy one get one free deal.

Anonymous said...

I didn't get the jingle cash back, but the coupon did work. Why aren't I getting the jingle cash back?

Anonymous said...

I didn't get the $5.00 back Jingle cash either. Where did it say that you would? If it is in the weekly ad I will bring it back to the store to show them.

Lisa said...

I didn't get the cash back AND they wouldn't take the coupon. Thankfully, they did give me a $2 JC for buying two rolls (BOGO), so not as great of a deal, but still pretty sweet.

Anonymous said...

I got $5 register rewards for the tissue and $2 register rewards on the wrapping paper on Friday at several Walgreens. On Saturday, none of the five stores I tried printed register rewards for wrapping paper and tissue. A manager told me the computers had been reprogrammed.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.