Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

12.31.2010

Where in the World Am I?

If you have been reading my posts, you already know we're ringing in the new year with some outdoor fun and relaxation.  We spent Thursday traveling and finally made it to our rental home overlooking the lake.  The scenery is absolutely gorgeous.

So where are we?  If you'd like to guess, just leave your best idea in the comments and check back for clues!  Need a hint?  Ask away!  (If you know me personally and I told you where we are, you cannot enter :)


The person who guesses the exact city and state will win a $5 Amazon e-Gift Card!  Are you up for a little guessing fun?

Leisa is the winner of the $5 Amazon Gift Card!  We are at Deep Creek Lake in Oakland, Maryland!
Happy New Year!

Where in the World Am I?SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey if you're near a Sheetz gas station--you can get free coffee/cappacino on New Year's Day!
Nicole M.

mymankeith said...

Keystone Colorado????

Our Life in Wyoming said...

burlington, vt?

MT in ND said...

Denver, CO

Anonymous said...

My question is, what is the vertical drop of the ski area.

Is this picture one you took or a stock photo?

I have narrowed my ideas down but don't want to give too much away.

I can tell you though I have never been skiing whereever you are!

Suzy

Money Saving Maine-iac said...

Is it Mt. Abrahm?

Anonymous said...

You are back east/midwest somewhere.

I guess I should ask what time zone are you in? That might help narrow the states down.

I am guessing Mt Wisp.

Suzy

Erin Schell said...

I am going to say Smugglers Notch in Vermont? My husband said it is either there or Sugar Bush Vermont?

Money Saving Madness said...

One of you is very close. Right now it is 7:56 pm here. Remember to give the city and state to win.

Money Saving Madness said...

I haven't seen a Sheetz.

Anonymous said...

park city , utah

Money Saving Madness said...

Not even close with Colorado or Utah.

dena said...

Jeffersonville, VT

dena said...

Warren, VT

dena said...

Stowe, Vermont

dena said...

Killington, VT

dena said...

Greenwood, Maine

Shannon V said...

Leicester, Vermont

stvanover@windstream.net

Anonymous said...

Quebec, Canada

bettimoe@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Killington, VT

bettimoe@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Stowe, VT

bettimoe@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Mount Snow, VT

Anonymous said...

Stratton Mountain, VT

Anonymous said...

Warren, VT

Bettimoe@gmail.com

woops I forgot to put my email on the 2 above this post too

MM said...

Warren, Vermont!

tccsreading@yahoo.com

Money Saving Madness said...

I am not in Vermont at all. I am very much south of Vermont.

Money Saving Madness said...

I am somewhere I never knew existed for snow sports until now.

The body of water we are looking at our our window is often called a Creek.

It is going to be 50 degrees here today :(

dena said...

McHenry, MD

Money Saving Madness said...

Closer.....

Guess again and leave your email address.

The Queen Bee said...

Bear Creek Mountain Resort
Macungie, PA

Unknown said...

Deep Creek Lake Maryland

Money Saving Madness said...

Winner!

Leisa, you are correct! Deep Creek Lake Maryland. Nice guess!

You will have to email me, as I could not access your profile.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.