Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

2.12.2011

CVS: Possible FREE Excedrin Migraine

If you are a CVS shopper, be sure to scan your card at the price scanner.  Amy received a CRT for $2 off any Excedrin Migraine product and used it to purchase the 20-ct Box with bonus Excedrin PM attached for only $1.99.  That's FREE Excedrin, if you get the coupon from the scanner.

Have you shopped at CVS this week?  Did you get this coupon?

Thanks, Who Said Nothing In Life is FREE?!

CVS: Possible FREE Excedrin MigraineSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I got the $2 CRT Monday, and my CVS had a free8 count box of Excederin PM attached to the $1.99 box of Excederin Migraine. What a deal! :)

CJ said...

Both of my CVS stores were sold out of the Excedrin PM and I didnt get a CRT. Hopefully they'll get some more in so I can use my rain check and $2.50 coupons.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.