Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

2.02.2011

FREE $10 Credit to Buy With Me + $30 in FREE Tea!

Buy With Me, a new deal a day site, is offering a FREE $10 credit today.  You can then use your $10 to immediately purchase $30 in tea which is shipped to you for FREE!  Follow these instructions!
  • GO HERE and enter your email address at the top right of the page
  • Enter your information to join, then sign out of your account
  • Then, GO HERE and log in (this earns you $10, as you will see in your account)
Buy $30 in tea with your $10 credit and get it shipped FREE:
  • Log in to Buy With Me
  • Choose Philadelphia for the city
  • Buy the "California Tea" deal with your $10 Credit
  • Shipping is FREE!
This is a great deal for anyone who drinks tea or would make a great gift!

Thanks, Coupon Pro and Raining Hot Coupons!

FREE $10 Credit to Buy With Me + $30 in FREE Tea!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

7 comments:

Andie said...

Hi, I tried to do this how you have it posted and it does not show me a $10 credit in my account. Any ideas or do I need to contact the company? Thanks for the great posts.

Caitlin Carroll said...

I didn't get the credit either

Michelle @ Money Saving Madness said...

It worked for me. I am not sure why it is not working for some of you.

Did it work for anyone?

Anonymous said...

did not work for me either

Danie said...

I just tried and it said they were performing scheduled maintenance.. I hope to get this offer later.. :(

Anonymous said...

Wow..what I really think is going on is that every time we click that link, Michelle @ money saving madness gets 10 dollars in free credit for referring a friend. I saw "refer a friend for a 10$ credit" and it gave me a link to post.
http://www.buywithme.com/ref/CWKP67

Really not a nice thing to do to get us to click the link. :(

Unknown said...

@Anonymous,

No, the $10 credit really was available earlier, (I saw it on lots of other blogs too.) It just doesn't seem to be working anymore. And, no, Michelle does not get $10 when you click that link. She would if you bought something, but she's not trying to get you to buy something. She's trying to help you get a free $10.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.