Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

2.08.2011

It's Back: Cuisinart Frozen Ice Cream, Sorbet & Yogurt Maker $37.10


I am happy to see this deal again on the Cuisinart ICE-21 Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker for just $37.10.  This is down from $90!  The reviews at Amazon are mostly 5 STARS!

I really would like to own one of these to use occasionally.   Does anyone have an opinion on this?  If so, I'd love to hear it!

It's Back: Cuisinart Frozen Ice Cream, Sorbet & Yogurt Maker $37.10SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I own one. I compete each year at the county fair at the ice cream crankoff. I'm the only one that using this type of machine and I almost always place if not get 1st place. I've had many ice cream mixers and this is top notch!

Anonymous said...

I have had this ice cream maker for about 8 years - it's been used A LOT and is in great shape.

Get the Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Book - GREAT recipes!

http://www.amazon.com/Jerrys-Homemade-Cream-Dessert-Book/dp/0894803123/?pf_rd_mnb=ATVPDKIKX0D34&pf_rd_stb=center-2&pf_rd_rat=0817NMRY4ZRQZM6P18TH&pf_rd_t3r=101&pf_rd_ptd=470938631&pf_rd_ied=507846&tag=buaazs-20&pf_rd_ptd=470938631&pf_rd_ied=507846

Boy oh Boy oh Boy! said...

Does anyone have the one that has two bowls? With a growing family, I'm wondering if that one would be better?

Amy -Cutting Coupons in KC said...

I got one last summer and I absolutely love it!!! It is so easy to use and the ice cream is always the perfect consistency (never runny or too thick). I used my old ice cream maker once in ten years and this one I have used 9 times in 7 months. You can also use it to make slushies with kool-aid, juice or even soda. No special mixes, you just dump in the beverage of your choice and it makes it into a slushie!

Snoogums said...

I ordered one through Amazon when Money Saving Madness post it week ago (and used with swagbucks $20 Amazon GC). I tried to make ice cream for the first time, Strawberry Yogurt Ice Cream (recipe was included) and was easy to make. It was so delicious, I will be making my own low fat ice cream from now on. Though it did get hard after a while in the freezer. I would recommend Cuisinart Frozen Ice Cream, Sorbet & Yogurt Maker to my friends.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.