Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

2.07.2011

Target: Maxwell House Int. Cafe $.73 + More Deals

If you are a Target shopper who continues to shop the deals at Target, I'd love to hear from you.  Has it gotten easier to use coupons at Target?  I personally quit shopping at Target a few months back when all the troubles began.  Spending 30 minutes at customer service dealing with register glitches and problems was not time well spent for me.  Many of you said the same.  Are you back to shopping at Target?

Maxwell House International Cafe Asst. Varieties $2.73 (Sale thru 2/12)
Look for seasonal flavors on Clearance
-$1/1 Maxwell House Coffee Target Coupon
-$1/1 Maxwell House International Cafe
Final Price: $.73 each with both coupons

Vaseline Intensive Rescue 10 oz Lotion $2.69 (Sale thru 2/12)
-$1/1 Vaseline Intensive Rescue Lotion 6.8-oz.+ Target Coupon
-$1/1 Vaseline Intensive Rescue 1-30 RP
-$1/1 Vaseline Lotion 1-30-11 Unilever RP
Final Price: $.69 each with both coupons

Vaseline for Men 10 oz Lotion $2.69 (Sale thru 2/12)
-$1/1 Vaseline for Men Lotion Target Coupon
-$1/1 Vaseline Lotion 1-30-11 Unilever RP x2/27
Final Price:  $.69 each after both coupons

Wonka SweeTarts Lollipops $2
-$1/1 Wonka Candy coupon
Final Price:  $1

Air Heads 6 Pack (found at front registers) $.79
-$.50/1 Air Heads 6 pack 2-6-11 SS
Final Price:  $.29 cents after coupon

Thanks, Totally Target!

Target: Maxwell House Int. Cafe $.73 + More DealsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

4 comments:

Meve said...

I have never had a coupon problem at the Targets I go to. My best deals have always involved a manufacturers coupon combined with a store coupon that I usually receive in the mail--although these are few and far between. Most of the things I buy at Target on a regular basis are frozen foods and the occasional clearance clothing or housewares item.

Anonymous said...

I just started doing target and have had awful problems if I used more than 5-10 coupons. I think its good if you only use a few.

Renee said...

Target is just down the street and it is my go to store- I agree with Anonymous that the fewer the coupons used in 1 transaction the better. I got great deals after Christmas on Scotch tape- .30 for double and triple rolls! My big pet peeve with them is when they zero out a clearance item and if you find it still on the shelves they won't let you buy it.

Renee said...

Renee again- Target is also the ONLY store where I have had cashier problems with coupons- looking over my coupons like they weren't legit, making me go through my bag to prove I bought something I was using a coupon for and a cashier refused a coupon because the item wasn't pictured-even though in the wording it was listed on the coupon!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.