Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

2.09.2011

What's for Dinner??

I'll be taking the easy road today.  I'm not sure what the evening has in store for us so I am planning a grab & go meal.    I have a sick child and we're scheduled for out-of-town swim team practice.  I am not sure how this is all going to come together tonight.  We're keeping it simple!

Wednesday's Menu:
Turkey, Ham & Cheese Subs & veggie toppings
Apples, Bananas & Blueberries
Fries or Pita Chips

What's on your menu?

What's for Dinner??SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

5 comments:

Nicki S. said...

Going to try the Allyou recipe of the shredded beef tacos. I'm nervous about how they'll turn out since I couldn't get chipotles in adobo sauce, so I found chipotle flavor taco mix. Hope it's still good.

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said...

I don't know what I did wrong on my first comment LOL - Here it is again!

My daughter has school tonight so it's just me. My favorite go-to easy dinner is to just mix up cooked pasta (which I always have on hand), one package of frozen Green Giant boxed veggies, a little olive oil and some parmesan...actually I think I could eat this everyday LOL

Dawn said...

We have leftover shoulder roast; I made thick mushroom gravy from the juices and tossed in mushrooms and carrots. Oh! And I have leftover cornbread to go with it!

Hope your kiddo's feeling better!

momma-lana said...

I commented earlier and it is not here-must be a glitch!

Beef and noodles made with leftover swiss steak and gravy in the freezer
peas
coleslaw
leftover crescent rolls

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.