Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

3.10.2011

*HOT* $2/1 Dove Men Care Coupon Reset = FREE at CVS!

If you printed your maximum $2/1 Dove Men Care coupons from Coupons.com, I have good news!  This coupon has been reset and you will be able to print two more per computer!
Dove Men Care Deodorant is on sale this week at CVS for $2, making it FREE after this coupon!

*HOT* $2/1 Dove Men Care Coupon Reset = FREE at CVS!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure if CVS will honor this - it says REDEEM AT WALMART

Anonymous said...

I already used it this week and they gladly accepted it.

Anonymous said...

I've used it twice. To get this item for free, make sure it's the 2.7oz. They're on sale 2/$4. I priced check the new 3oz size and it's still 4.99. But maybe it'll be different at your CVS.

Anonymous said...

yes, the coupon reads "redeem at walmart". However, it reads "MANUFACTURER'S COUPON". As long as it doesn't state "[insert store name]'s coupon" then it's fine to use at any store.

Anonymous said...

Help! My CVS doesn't have it for sale? Is this regional?

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.