Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

4.06.2011

$5 for a $10 CVS Gift Card at WeShop

I received an email from WeShop today with this message:

"We’ve got our hands on another great CVS $5 for $10 deal and this time we’ve added some fun. Play the new Deal Machine, a fun slot machine game that serves up the CVS $5 for $10 Jackpot and other very cool offers, often matched to your interests.  The odds are high you’ll have a good time and even higher that you’ll save big.  Start with 20 coins just for playing!"

I played and my third jackpot offer was the pay $5 for a CVS Gift Card.  This is a cool find that could help you take your CVS deals to the next level!

GO HERE to get the deal!

$5 for a $10 CVS Gift Card at WeShopSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

4 comments:

kathy D. said...

I have never done this before, is this a safe site?

Kathy D. said...

I have never done this before, is this a safe site?

LyricMama said...

I purchased the $10 CVS gift card a couple of months ago. I got it via email within hours and it worked beautifully at CVS (just like an e-gift card).

I tried this game today, spent 101 coins and got every other buy possible BUT the CVS deal. Annoying. I saw deals for junk from extreme sports websites to knitting. (Thanks but no thanks.)

Anonymous said...

I spent close to 100 coins also, and never got the CVS deal. I had previously purchased it when it was offered awhile ago, too. Maybe that is why it didn't show up.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.