Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

4.01.2011

CVS: *HOT* Upcoming Herbal Essenses & GUM Flossers Deals

Starting this Sunday, 4/3, CVS is having a couple great deals you might want to prepare for now!

Buy $30 of Select P&G items and get $10 ECB! If you have 6 of  the BOGO Herbal Essence Coupons from the 3/13 SS you can score an awesome deal!

Herbal Essences, $2.75
Buy $30 = $10 ECB
Buy 12 Herbal Essences = $33.12
Use 6 BOGO FREE Herbal Essences, 3/13 SS (will take off $16.56)
AND Use 3 $1/2 Herbal Essences, 4/3 PG (for the 6 you are paying for)
Pay $13.56 get back a $10 ECB = $3.56 for 12 or $0.30 each!!

GUM Flossers Eez-Thru $2, Get $2 ECB Limit 1
Use $.75/1 GUM Flossers coupon
Final Price:  FREE plus $.75 money-maker!

As always, my CVS deals list for the new week will be ready bright and early Saturday morning!
Thanks, Save the Coupons and Who Said Nothing In Life is FREE!

CVS: *HOT* Upcoming Herbal Essenses & GUM Flossers DealsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

6 comments:

Jeremy said...

Here are the coupons I have. How would my deal look?

(6) BOGO Coupons
(3) Free any One Herbal Essence Coupons
(3) $1/1 Herbal Essence Coupons

Michelle @ MSM said...

Buy 12 Herbal Essences
Use 6 bogo
Use 3 FREE
Use 3 $1/1
Pay around $1 and some change for 12

Where did you get the frees?

Jeremy said...

@Michelle

When the BOGO coupon came out, a week earlier I received an email from them stating it would be in that paper. But it was not. And I expressed on their facebook page that I purchased extra papers on that sunday thinking that coupon would be included. They kindly asked for my address and sent me some coupons. They had sent me 3 cards with coupons on them. Each had a Free item coupon and a separate $1/1 coupon.

Jeremy said...

@Michelle, Wouldnt I be paying around 5 and some change before ECBs?

Money Saving Madness said...

Yes, I always factor in using ECB to pay for everything, so what I meant was...in the end you'll pay $1.xx, after Extra Bucks are considered.

Are you a regular cvser? You should roll your extra bucks.

Jeremy said...

@Michelle, that was my mistake. I didnt factor in rolling my ECBs. Yes I am a cvs regular. Very excited about this weeks deals.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.