Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

4.27.2011

Hot Deal on Orlando Sentinel for Florida Readers


If you are a Florida reader, I have a HOT deal for you!  The Orlando Sentinel is offering a very appealing deal on a 13-week newspaper subscription, which comes packed with coupons!

Order a 13 week Wednesday through Sunday subscription to the Orlando Sentinel for ONLY $16.76 - AND you will receive $10 back in Gift Cards from your favorite store. PLUS- You can order up to 6 copies per address-and you will get the $10 gift cards for EVERY subscription ordered!

This is the cheapest deal I've seen on a newspaper subscription.  After gift cards you are paying only $6.76 per subscription that lasts over 3 months!  This is cheaper than ordering coupon inserts alone!

Order your Orlando Sentinel Subscription (New Subscribers Only)

Hot Deal on Orlando Sentinel for Florida ReadersSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

3 comments:

momma-lana said...

My parents live in Orlando and they get awesome coupons-which my Mom recycles :(

Anonymous said...

Will they mail it if you are not in the Orlando area? I am near Jacksonville. I noticed you said for Florida readers...

Money Saving Madness said...

I don't think so, for mailing but you could call the Sentinel and see what they'll do.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.