Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

4.05.2011

*HOT* Land's End Back Pack & Matching Lunchbox $8.38 - Shipped, + 6% Cash Back from Ebates

There's a super hot deal going on over at Land's End!  If you have kids in school, this is a deal you won't want pass up!  In fact, I just bought this set for my son for next year.  The total was $8.38, plus I received 6% cash back from Ebates!

Purchase the Land's End Featherlight Backpack 100 $6.99 (for kids 5-8) and the Featherlight Lunchbox for $4.99.  Use code SAVE and pin 1823 and pay just $8.38.  Shipping is FREE! 

You can choose from blue plaid (pictured) or red plaid.  There is also a larger version of the same back pack for bigger kids ages 8 & up for around $1 more!

Shop through Ebates and get an additional 6% cash back.  If you join Ebates you'll receive another $5 cash back bonus, bringing your total down to $3.38 plus 6% cash back!

*HOT* Land's End Back Pack & Matching Lunchbox $8.38 - Shipped, + 6% Cash Back from EbatesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT DEAL!!!!! I ordered the set!

Mighty Me said...

I tried and it tells me that the code is either expired or not yet active...

PinkRoyal said...

I ordered it last night. My little boy starts kindergarden this fall. I know he will looks so handsome carrying this little bag. :)

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.