Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

4.02.2011

Renuzit Coupon Reset....FREE Renuzit Cones @ Walmart

The $1/1 Renuzit Super Odor Neutralizer coupon has reset for the month of April!  Print this coupon twice and use it on the Renuzit cones at Walmart.  They are priced under $1 each, and since the coupon does not specify, you can use it on any Renuzit Super Odor product, making the cones FREE!

Renuzit Coupon Reset....FREE Renuzit Cones @ WalmartSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

3 comments:

Brenda said...

What zip code are you using? I could not find the renuzit coupon.

Anonymous said...

90210

Anonymous said...

I tried using the coupon for the cone the other day to get it for free but they would not take it. I even showed them that it said ANY on the coupon but they said it had to be the spray. I was a little disappointed but I did not argue with them.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.