Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

4.28.2011

RueLaLa: American Girl Sale @ Noon EST

RueLaLa has scheduled an American Girl sale today at 12 Noon.  I'm not sure what they'll be selling, but these items are sure to go fast with them being so popular.  If you are interested be sure to be there are 12 NOON!  The best deals will go first!

Remember the $20 RueLaLa credit I told you about several weeks ago?  If it is still in your account you may be able to score a really sweet deal!

I'm checking out the sale for sure.  My daughter is a huge fan (that's her doll pictured) and the "official" items are hard to find on sale!

RueLaLa: American Girl Sale @ Noon ESTSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

0 comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.