Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

4.04.2011

Sample Showcase: Box of FREE Samples Live at 12:15 EST

In just a few minutes, the Sample Showcase box will go live!  Be sure to sign up!  This is a great one!  Be there early to claim yours!

Sample Showcase: Box of FREE Samples Live at 12:15 ESTSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

5 comments:

amy said...

Site is not working for me. I ckicked on "see if I qualify" immediately and it came up with a blank page.

Michelle @ MSM said...

Me too. It crashed. They were unprepared.

amy said...

Do you keep trying or will there be another notice?

Anonymous said...

After 30 minutes of trying I finally get through...only to be told "at this time, you do not qualify for this particular box." Oh well!

Anonymous said...

I got mine ordered just now. But I started trying when it first opened. Just kept hitting refresh until the page came up.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.