Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

4.13.2011

Save $.55/1 Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies (Facebook Coupon)

Pepperidge Farm is offering a $.55/1 Milano Cookies coupon via Facebook.  "Like" them to print the coupon.

If you don't have a Facebook account.  You might be able to print the coupon direct from HERE.

If you don't have a Facebook account, I would encourage you to open one just for coupon printing purposes.  I personally am not a fan of sharing my personal information on Facebook!  I have an account for business purposes, for chatting with my readers, and for getting the great offers I post!  Hope to see you there! 

Be sure to "Like" Money Saving Madness today!

Thanks, Ohio Coupon Connection!

Save $.55/1 Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies (Facebook Coupon)SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

0 comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.