Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

4.05.2011

Swag Code worth 14 thru 5 pm EST

There's a Swag Code worth 14 Swag Bucks available through 5 pm EST!  You'll have to search to find it, but it should not be difficult if you follow the step-by-step instructions found HERE.

Swag Code worth 14 thru 5 pm ESTSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

3 comments:

Lara said...

too difficult

stephanie said...

I agree. I tried & I was like..what? Why do they make it so hard?!?!?

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking not everybody would know the song lyric if they don't listen to that kind of music. What state is Albany the capital of- that might help you guys for the first clue.....

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.