Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

4.26.2011

Walmart: Combat Ant Killer $1.97

Every Spring I fight with the ants.  We get the little sugar ants that come after every crumb of food the kids drop on the floor.  I am anticipating the ants again this year.  Today was the first day I could open the windows.  They'll be coming....

Walmart has Combat Ant Source Kill for $3.97.  Use the $2/1 Combat printable and pay just $1.97--that's half price!  Sort the coupons by household.  I used zip 62946.

Thanks,  I heart the Mart!

Walmart: Combat Ant Killer $1.97SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

1 comments:

momma-lana said...

I used to have trouble with those little ants. I found they were coming in for water at our house. I started keeping a jar lid of water on the windowsill outside and I didn't have as many inside after that. I use those ant traps outside quite a bit as I find that if I can kill them outside they don't come inside. Suprisingly they are fine through rainstorms and all. We have a problem with the squirrels stealing them when we put them on the deck and have to staple them down with the staple gun. :)

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.