Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

4.27.2011

What's for Dinner??

Planning meals is an important part of saving money for my family.  Being organized helps me to resist the urge to order out or run to the store on a nightly basis. 

That being said, we've strategized our meal tonight!  We have two kids going in different directions and I have a hair appointment right in the middle of all of it.  My husband will be taking over the taxi service and I'll be picking up pizzas for dinner!

I'll be using my Domino's pizza Groupons I scored for FREE last week.  I used my Groupon credits to pay for the Domino's Groupons and I've got 3 Large 10 topping pizzas coming my way! 

What's on your menu?  Inspire us!

What's for Dinner??SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

3 comments:

ellie mae said...

Love when that happens and dinner is free! Great job.

We're having hotdogs from Wienerschnitzel. Its 20 for $5.00.

Not sure what I'll cook as the side dish.

stephanie said...

Crazy day: Huge block sale starts tomorrow & I'm procrastinating by playing on the computer. ITs supposed to storm, which I'm trying to finagle how to get all our set up our stuff in the garage in case of bad weather. UGH! Wish I could just postpone, instead I'll just be in denial & play on the computer.

I threw some chicken in the crockpot with salsa & taco seasoning. I figured, we could put together some quick fajitas/ Mexican wraps. Going simple with sides: watermelon, rice, tortilla chips, veggies & dip.

momma-lana said...

I cook for the homeless shelter on the 4th Wed of every month and so very little gets cooked here for us. Tonight we have a freebie dinner as hubby and I signed up for Capn D's e club and got coupons for free dinners. What a big help that will be today!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.