Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

5.26.2011

24 Cans of Friskies Supreme Supper for $7.01 (.29 per can!)

Amazon is running a spectacular deal on Friskies canned cat food.  Here's how to get 24 cans for $7.01!
Not bad for something that arrives to your door for only $7!

If you've been earning Swagbucks, be sure to purchase the $5 Amazon gift cards for just 450 SB to make these deals even better!

24 Cans of Friskies Supreme Supper for $7.01 (.29 per can!)SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

4 comments:

Will said...

Using the link on the post didn't show me the coupon. But getting to the page myself showed the coupon.

Jennifer said...

I can get $5 amazon.com gift cards for 450 swagbucks...why are you being "charged" 590?

Money Saving Madness said...

Maybe they don't like me! LOL!

No, I am kidding. Sorry for the typo--it is 450 not 590!

Jennifer said...

Oh, okay, that's good! I just picked up a box of animal cookies on amazon.com the other day (with a $5 gift card from Swagbucks) for $1.10 for the subscribe and save option-what a great deal!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.