Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

5.13.2011

36 Packs of Austin Animal Crackers $6.10 + FREE Shipping

Amazon has a spectacular price on Austin Zoo Animal Crackers, 2-Ounce Packages (Pack of 36) for just $6.10 when you select "subscribe & save".  Shipping is FREE!

I have been searching for relatively healthy prebagged snacks for our baseball teams and recently purchased the Snyder's of Hanover 100 Calorie Packs Pretzel Snaps.  The dates on these items from Amazon are great!  The Snyders snacks do not expire until August 14!

36 Packs of Austin Animal Crackers $6.10 + FREE ShippingSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

Rachel said...

THanks - I decided to get this through your link. It says I will get an email telling me before it ships. I hope I can then still cancel...or do I need to remember myself to cancel before two months from now? If you know.....thanks! Thanks for the good deal too.

Money Saving Madness said...

Rachel,
AS soon as you get the email that says it has shipped you can cancel. I always select the 6 months subscription, then go in every so often and cancel the items I have received. You can cancel anytime before the next package is shipped.

HTH
Michelle

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.