Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

5.26.2011

Coupon for FREE 5 Day Trial of Zyrtec (Up to $7)

It's allergy season.  Are you suffering?  Get a coupon for a FREE 5-Day supply of Zyrtec (valued at $7). 

I already received my coupon.  My parents have been telling me about their allergy symptoms so I decided to send them a coupon as well!

Coupon for FREE 5 Day Trial of Zyrtec (Up to $7)SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

1 comments:

stephanie said...

THANK YOU! We all have such bad allergies & every little bit helps!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.