Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

5.31.2011

Simple & Frugal Ways to Say Thanks


As my kids get older I find myself looking for ways to save on gifts of gratitude.  With three kids involved in so many different sports and activities, we are forever trying to think of the best "token" of our appreciation without breaking the bank. 

One of the best ways to say thanks is to have your children write a note of thanks inside an inexpensive card.  A simple "Thank You" is probably all that is really needed.

If you want to add a little more to the card, there are lots of handmade and thoughtful gift ideas out there.  You can probably make the cute and personalized teacher gift pictured above for FREE if you have most of the materials on hand.  How Does She will show you step-by-step, with super easy instructions!
If you have less time and creative juices on hand, you may like my idea pictured above.  I purchased those coffee cup thank you cards in a pack of 12 at Walmart ("Thanks a Latte" & "Thank You Very Mocha") and scored those $10 Starbucks gift cards for FREE with my Swagbucks!

It was super easy and I think my kids teachers will enjoy a few peaceful cups of coffee this summer on those cards.  These are pretty versitile, and work just as well for swim coaches, baseball coaches, tutors, piano teachers and more!  I try to keep these on hand for last minute emergency gifts.

Did you thank someone frugally this year?  Tell us about it!

Simple & Frugal Ways to Say ThanksSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

0 comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.