Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

5.18.2011

Walmart: Budget Saver Popcicles $.99 or less after Coupons

There are some GREAT coupons available for Budget Saver Assorted Twin Pops.  These are very inexpensive at Walmart and will a great deal after coupons!  I just bought a 12 pack of the sugar-free pops for $1.82, but don't recall the price of the 18 pack of regular.
After the $.50/1 coupons you can score them for around $1.32 per pack!  But here is what I plan to do:

Buy 4 Packs of Sugar Free Budget Savers $1.82 each = $7.28
-B3G1 FREE coupon (-$1.82)
-(3) $.50/1 coupons-for the ones you are buying (-$1.50)
Final Price:  $3.98 total or $.99 per bag!

Time to stock up for summer!

Thanks, Printable Coupons and Deals!

Walmart: Budget Saver Popcicles $.99 or less after CouponsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't get the coupon to print right. It takes up the whole page and cuts off the barcode.

Kara said...

I copied the image and pasted it into a word document. It copied and pasted perfectly ... and I ended up being able to fit 3 to a page (I put one of each image on a single page). Hope that helps.

Melanie said...

You can also adjust the size on your print preview screen. I put it at 30% and it printed out just like normal coupons!

mdbc77 said...

your walmart lets you use a B3GO coupon w/ the $ off coupons w/out a hitch? my walmart said that was "doubling" and i could not explain otherwise to the four different employees i spoke to...

Unknown said...

to get the coupon to print correctly you have to go to print preview and select to view it at 30%. That's what I had to do. Thanks for the great coupon tip!! :D

Connie said...

Copy and paste to word was the only thing that worked for me. Thank You Kara.

Nicole said...

I get the same problem as MDBC77 at my Wal-Mart. the register beeps and won't let you use a coupon on the one you are paying for.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.