Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

5.03.2011

What's for Dinner??

I'm not as organized as I'd like to be in the kitchen.  In order to become more organized I've joined Recipe NutI can look up and save recipes, rate them and keep them until I need them next time.  One of my favorite features is the "Main Ingredient" tab.  Select your main ingredient and get lots of ideas for what to make!  Check it out today!

Tuesday's Meal
Crock Pot Enchilada Casserole with Salsa Sour Cream
Caesar Salad (it's weird how our kids love this!)

What's on your menu??  Inspire us!

What's for Dinner??SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

momma-lana said...

Our 20 yr old arrives home from college today. I asked her on facebook last night to make a dinner request and she said....

SPAGHETTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll add a salad and garlic bread and maybe make a dessert as she cannot eat sweets in the college dining hall because she is allergic to artificial colors and flavors.

We'll probably have a pasta dish every night this week as that is what her size 2 self loves! May be not so good for Daddy and me though!

stephanie said...

BUsy night all this week! Baseball is constant.
CHicken italian sausage on the grill if it ever stops raining
noodles with butter & parm
steamed broccoli
Fruit salad

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.