Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

5.24.2011

What's for Dinner?

We were so busy this weekend I had no time to grocery shop.  I made a quick run to Walmart to pick up the essentials.  I made my menu plan after shopping which is not the preferred method.  I am already wishing I had some sour cream and a few other things I needed when I made my menus for the week.  I'm going to use what I have and make the best of it.

Tonight's Menu:
Chicken, Rice & Black Bean Burritos
Pineapple

What's on your menu?

What's for Dinner?SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

0 comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.