Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

5.31.2011

What's for Dinner??

I hope you had a relaxing Memorial Weekend.  I personally used the extra time to do some cleaning and organizing.  I painted and redecorated my son's room for his 6th birthday on Sunday.  He had been pointing out that it was looking like a 'baby' room, so I sent him to Grandma's and totally redecorated.  He loved it.

Today is the last day of school for my kids.  We are in for a wild summer.

We have some things in our fridge that need to be used up, so tonight's meal reflects that.  I am also cooking for my kids tastes tonight!  It is so hot here, there won't be any cooking involved!

Turkey Wraps
Fresh Veggies
Apple Slices

What's on your menu?

What's for Dinner??SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

1 comments:

momma-lana said...

Leftovers from our Memorial Day picnic yesterday-
burgers and hot dogs and brats
baked beans
macaroni salad
deviled eggs
watermelon
chocolate cake

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.