Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

6.01.2011

Quilted Northern Toilet Paper Deal at Staples

I wasn't going to post this deal.  The deal is really variable on if you have the right coupons and rewards.  Keep this in mind.  With that being said, I scored a hot deal for myself and my mom on toilet paper and I thought some of you might be interested!  Here's how:

Staples currently has 30 Double Roll Cases of Quilted Northern Soft & Strong TP(item 852192) on sale for $16.99.  There is an automatic savings of $1 per case bringing the total to $15.99.  I compared prices and this is a good deal.

After checking my Staples Rewards online, I found $29 in rewards in my account.  You can click each of those rewards to use online, which I did.  I also had a $25 off $75 coupon (if you don't have this coupon you can purchase one here).

Buy 5 Cases of Quilted Northern @ $15.99 = $84.95
Use $25 off $75 coupon
Subtotal = $59.95

Use Staples Rewards to lower the price even further!  I paid around $25 for 5 cases.

Quilted Northern Toilet Paper Deal at StaplesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

in case you dont have staples rewards you can use for lowering your OOP, then buy same TP at kroger $3.99 for 12 double rolls

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.