Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

6.22.2009

CVS: Always Infinity, $.99 or FREE

The internet is abuzz with rumors of an unadvertised Always Infinity Deal at CVS. Normally priced over $10 per box, Always Infinity pads are ringing up at $4.99, but may not be marked on the shelf. Use the $4/1 Always Infinity coupon from the 6/7/09 P&G to get them for $.99 per box. If your store accepts expired CVS cash register coupons, use the $2/1 CRT to pick these up for FREE!

CVS: Always Infinity, $.99 or FREESocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

3 comments:

makana said...

Thanks for posting this. I have been seeing these advertised all over the net but have yet to get a site to work. This is great!
Thanks
www.thegricerygeek.net

Mirian said...

got mine last night!! 32ct size, this was great and all for .99 cents!!

John and Alisha Stults said...

I just bought some last night. It says limit 3 but they do ring up at 4.99. I checked on the price scanner before I got to the register too.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.