Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

6.18.2009

Giant Eagle: Two More Ways to Save

Attention Giant Eaglers! I've discovered that there are more ways to save at Giant Eagle! The first is quite simple. Go here and follow the 3 easy steps and $2 will be added to your card.


For 5% off your grocery bill, GO HERE and watch the 80 second video.

Now, I don't exactly know how this will play out if you stack all three of these on your card, however, I did read that if you do the $15 video I posted here and the $2 video above, they will either combine OR the $2 will come off your purchase first.

If you don't have a Giant Eagle card and would like to do these offers, just watch the video and after it is finished you will be prompted enter a card number or sign-up for a new card.

Giant Eagle: Two More Ways to SaveSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

0 comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.