
Run to Rite Aid through today only (6/23) to snag yourself a FREE umbrella! The Hula umbrella, originally $39.99, has just been marked down to $29.99. Use the $5/25 Rite Aid coupon from my coupons.com left sidebar along with the $25 off Hula Umbrella Coupon to get one FREE!


Or, if you prefer, get this cute market umbrella for only $7.50 after the coupons! The market umbrellas are marked down to $37.50. Use the $5/25, then the $25 off Market Umbrella printable! For both transactions to work correctly you'll need to hand over the $5/25 coupon first!
Thanks, Deal Seeking Mom!
3 comments:
I just picked up the hula umbrella & they paid me $0.01 from the transaction. Even the manager came over & OK'd it.
Wild! :)
Awesome deal!!! Thanks, I just picked up one!
Glad to read this worked for someone. They don't like internet coupons at my Rite Aid. If they don't scan, you can't use them. So I just got me rebate plantars wart med and went home.
Post a Comment