Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

6.29.2009

New Printable Coupons & Deals

Smartsource.com has several new coupons listed. I love their printables because most of the time they have no stipulations for doubling, meaning I can get them doubled to get the best deals. Here are a few of my faves:

$.55/1 Land o'Lakes Butter with Olive Oil or Spreadable Butter Product These are on sale for $1.50 at my local BiLo this week and I've seen them as low as $1. After doubling, this coupon will make them $.40 each. These last a very long time in the fridge so stock up! You can print a second set of this same coupon when you sign-up HERE.

Save $1/2 Fresh Gourmet Salad Toppings 3.5-oz. or larger Fresh Gourmet Croutons are often on sale B1G1 FREE at $1.59 or less. Snag them for super cheap with this coupon!

$.75/1 Wacky Mac Pasta This coupon, when doubled, will make FREE or cheap pasta!

Save $1/1 of Butterball Deep Fried Turkey Lunchmeat Currently on sale at Walmart for $3.

New Printable Coupons & DealsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What zip code are you using for Wacky Mac coupons? They're not showing up for my zip code. Thanks.

Money Saving Madness said...

I used 32801 last night but the coupon is not showing up for me now. I printed it twice so I know it was there. Hopefully it will be back.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.