Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

6.17.2009

Old Navy: $2 Tanks on Saturday, June 20

Old Navy will be selling their women's and girls ribbed tanks for only $2 each on Saturday, June 20. There is a limit of 5 per person and will only last until the supplies are depleted. Be sure to get there early and beat the rush.

Thanks, Rejoice In Saving!

Old Navy: $2 Tanks on Saturday, June 20SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

Together We Save said...

My girls love these tanks. Hope I can make it to pick some up.

Anonymous said...

I hope there will be enough even if I get there around seven!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.