Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

6.22.2009

Peelie Alert: Pepsi & Chinet Deals

What is a "peelie" coupon? A "peelie" is a coupon that is directly attached to a product. The coupon can be "peeled off" and used any time before the expiration date.

Here are two great peelies I've seen recently: Save $1 on Pepsi 24-pack and FREE Wish Bone Salad Dressing when you buy Chinet. I believe these peelies are widely available. I have seen them in several stores and have seen them mentioned around the web.

Save the "peelies" to use when there are great sales or other matching coupons. Here are examples of actual sales and deals using the peelies I mentioned above:

Beginning Thursday, 6/25, Giant Eagle will have Pepsi 24-packs Buy 4 for $20, get 1 FREE. Purchase 5 cases ($20) and use 5 $1 peelies, making the total $15. Watch the video I mentioned here and get another $5 off your total, making 5 cases of Pepsi only $10 or $2 per case!

Many grocery stores have a special Chinet cardboard promotional display which contains Chinet plates, bowls and other items with "peelies" for FREE Wish Bone Dressing. My store had these plates and bowls on sale for $2.50. Use this $1/1 Chinet coupon for the plates and get both the plates and salad dressing for only $1.50 after the Wish Bone peelie! Join Club Chinet for more coupons via email.

Have you found a fabulous "peelie" recently? Share your peelie finds so we can look for them too!

Peelie Alert: Pepsi & Chinet DealsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

Honey said...

I saw a try me free of spray and wash at Walmart in Knoxville, TN

Anonymous said...

I've seen $.50 off Betty Crocker frosting on some Betty Crocker cake mixes.

Amy

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.