Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

6.22.2009

Winners of the Coupon Organizers


I'm finally posting the winners of my hot little coupon organizers! Sorry for the delay, life got in the way! Here are the winners:


sphinxcw@

&

amandabickford@


Congrats! You will be receiving an email shortly! Please respond within 48 hours or I'll be forced to pick new winners!

Winners of the Coupon OrganizersSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

3 comments:

sphinx63 said...

Thanks so much, I really need this! I absolutely hate my coupon organizer.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!! Yeah!!
Amanda Bickford!!!

Michael and Lindsey said...

Amanda Bickford from T.M, IA? Crazy!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.