Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

7.01.2009

FREE Chiquita Bites Fruit Singles

This deal came around last year and I'm happy to see it return. Print this coupon (goes directly to printing) to save $1.00 Off Any One Chiquita Bites Multi/Family Pack or FREE Single pack. Print two coupons per computer and you'll get multiple FREE singles!

FREE Chiquita Bites Fruit SinglesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you find these at Kroger or Meijer?

Rachel said...

I never ended up finding these last year at my Cub or Rainbow Foods stores.

Anonymous said...

They have them at my store~!! Giant!

Anonymous said...

Giant Eagle & BiLo have them.

Becky said...

My Kroger had them in January. I have not looked for them since.

Sarah said...

What zipcode worked for you? I didn't see them.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.