SC Johnson, makers of Glade, Ziplock and lots of other brands, is offering a $5 Rebate when you purchase any three of the SC Johnson products listed HERE. Ziplock and Glade are included in this rebate so, if you are purchasing these at Kmart this week, you can double dip on the savings!
You can do this rebate 3 times per household for a total rebate of $15! Just save your receipt and follow the instructions on this rebate form!
Thanks, Hip2Save!
4 comments:
do you think it has to be 3 different products? For example, I bought 3 glade candle holders.
Something crazy just happened! The first form I printed had no purchase date, and the next 2 forms I printed had a purchase date. They must have realized the error, the purchase date is now between 10/01/2010-06/30/2010.
yes, they changed the form and i did my 3 transactions at 11:15 pm sep 30 and now they are saying there are no guarrantees! This is crazy.
I emailed SC Johnson and got a response that they will honor my rebate forms with no dates specified!! They should...it was their mistake...not ours!!
Post a Comment