Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

9.30.2009

Kellogg's Bonus Bucks Promotion

Kellogg's has a new promotion on specially marked boxes of their Frosted Flakes, Froot Loops, Frosted Mini Wheats and Raisin Bran cereals. Buy 3 of the specially marked boxes (like the one pictured above) and get $10 bonus buck to spend on electronics, toys, sporting goods, books, movies and more! Redeem Bonus Bucks at retailers listed here.

The cereal boxes will contain codes inside. Collect 3 codes, then redeem them online HERE. You will receive a $10 certificate by mail in 4-6 weeks! Plus, there is no limit to the number of times you can do this! Get the details HERE.

Three boxes of cereal on sale (and with a coupon) should cost way less than $10, so this is a great deal!

Don't forget to print the $1.50/2 Kellogg's coupon HERE to get started. I don't know the price offhand for Kellogg's at Kmart, but if these specially marked boxes are found there, your $1.50 coupon would double, possibly making a good deal!

Let me know if you find these boxes of cereal and any good deals you may find!

Thanks, Hip2Save!

Kellogg's Bonus Bucks PromotionSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

3 comments:

Lori said...

Thanks for sharing this info! Just thought I would let you know that the link for the coupon isn't working. Would you mind fixing it as I would love to grab it! Thanks for all you do!

Money Saving Madness said...

Lori,
Successfully relinked. Thanks for the heads up.

bezacct said...

Beware! I bought, count them, six boxes of Froot Loops that had the exact same code. The first one did not even work. I also bought a box of Frosted Flakes that had an invalid code. I am waiting for them to still make any of it right (six weeks). I had to mail in the boxes and still nothing. I dont like cereal enough to fund their phony add campaign.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.